Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 10: Celebrity Beach Body Workout (who is it??)

It’s not what you think….or at least, not what I thought.  We were quizzed on what celebrity it could possibly be and it ends up Jessical Biel.  They gave us a handout with a picture of


and how she typically eats.

Breakfast:  1 cup of oatmeal with a handful of berries or oatmeal with diced apple and cinnamon, a side of protein (typically 1 egg scrambled with 3 egg whites)
Snack 1:  1 slice whole wheat toast with almond butter and sliced bananas
Lunch:  Vitamin-rich salad (spinach, asparagus, broccoli) dressed with lemon and a teaspoon of olive oil or vinaigrette plus 5-6 oz of chicken
Snack 2:  A banana or apple or strawberries with protein drink made with nonfat organic milk
Dinner:  6 oz of fish, plate full of veggies, ½ cup of low-glycemic basmati rice.  A couple pieces of dark chocolate.

She always goes for non-processed foods.  She eats complex carbs at the beginning of the day and tapers off.  And she does not have a scale at home because she doesn’t care about her weight.

She works out 6 days a week for 45 minutes.


And so we did her work out.  We did several plyometrics and some sprints.  Apparently Suzanne had Biel’s business partner in Boot Camp for a long time,  but then she moved to some other state for a movie they were producing.  Biel's workout really isn't that bad...but the food is shit.  I'm starting to really get pissed about the healthy crap.

I had subway today.  I asked for a nutritional guide and I looked at it (he gave it to me after I ordered)…what I got wasn’t that bad (besides it being completely processed)…and I left out the chips and soda part.  I’ve just been craving stuff!!
I’m sick of chicken
I’m sick of salads
I want a steak and potatoes
I want a cheese burger so FREAKING BAD

And why the hell ain’t I skinny yet?!?!



Something interesting I saw while driving home…and I really wanted to take a picture of it, but there was no way I could safely maneuver getting close to it…



It was purple like this and it may have had lightening stripes on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment