Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 11: There’s no Try in Tri


…only do.

So I did.

We did triceps today…lots and lots of triceps.  I thought maybe with the title having “Tri” in it we’d be doing something with 3…nope.  We did tricep dips 10 times, then a different type of triceps, then a different one, then a different one…ok we did 7 different tricep dips 10 times a piece (I remember there were 7 because she called it a “7 layer dip”…it’s not as appetizing as it sounds).  Then we ran and sprinted and ran and sprinted, 5 times.  Then we did the 7 layer dips again at 10 apiece.  Then we took a few mins and did it again at 10 apiece.  We did squats working triceps, 3 different kinds of push ups and more triceps. 

My arms are a little tired, but not too bad.  My traps on the other hand are pretty sore…so is my ankle.  I remember running back to our mats and I stepped funny.  I thought “ouch” in the moment, but didn’t think anything else of it.  Now my ankle is really sore.

I think that I drink too much water on breaks cause after breaks my stomach feels sick…it aches when we work out hard and when we run I feel like throwing up (lol).  But I can’t help it!!  I get soooo thirsty!!!

I have a confession to make…I ate a donut…GAH!  I KNOW!  I don’t know what came over me!!  Don't tell my husband LOL.  I think it's out of my system now.  But shit on the ride home right after all that working out I want everything I can't have!  I drive by that Chinese food place, I drive by donuts, Popeye's, McDonald's and so much more lol.
Until tomorrow.....I hope my ankle feels better!

No comments:

Post a Comment