Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 4: Armageddon + 10-second Abs

Woohoo!  I've been looking forward to this.  I used to have nice arms (I used to have nice everything when I danced lol).

Quick update...the leg burning, bad, but definitely easier to handle.  I can sit on the toilet instead of flop and feel fire.  I tried to shave my legs today and got stuck in the shower in that half standing half sitting but not squatting cause lord my legs won't let me position....I had to just deal and flop in the tub.

I am able to walk down the hill faster to the courts...more than 1 step a second.

We did a lot of arm stuff (obviously) and again with partners! Woohoo!!!  Amber wasn't there so I partnered with someone else....I can't ever seem to remember her name.  She's nice.  I don't mean this to be mean at all, but she's the chubbiest of the class and she struggles.  She has a lot of positive things to say to me though, she's encouraging and tells me I'm doing great and it'll get easier.

We also did 10-second abs...sounds easy huh?  NOPE!  We do like 4 or 5 different ab exercises in counts of 10 (so really it's like 50) and then we do it all over again.  I feel the buuuuurn.  Not the fire like in my legs...but a definite singe.

Tomorrow is the first timed day...we run a mile (I'm not going!) and get timed and we do a couple other timed tests...oye, it's going to take me 20 minutes to do a friggin mile....when was the last time I was timed on a mile?  Like 12 years ago?!

Suzanne comes up to me after class and says I'm doing great.  She's so proud of me for doing 5 days a week and she's already seen an improvement.  Me too!!  That hill isn't as torturous!!!  It still sucks, but I no longer fear falling down it when trying to work my way up it.

No comments:

Post a Comment