Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 16: Rocky Monday Madness


::cue “Eye of the Tiger”::

Monady, very wet.  Class is never cancelled.  There’s a small covered section of the park near the entrance.  It’s the only covered area of the entire park and it’s too small to stay dry.  Thankfully not everyone showed up because we were so cramped there’s no way we could’ve fit one more person. 

We worked with a partner and I partnered up with (I’ve never mentioned her before, but..) Joe from the original HWoOC’s twin (not literally, but she reminds me of her SOOO much!).  She’s young and parties and my first impression of her was overhearing her talk to someone about some sugar daddy that took her out and paid for everything (NY Eve).

We did a ton of lunges and arm things…oh and crunches..and a bunch of other things, but I can’t remember what they’re called.  When the wind blew it blew the rain right into us so while I was on my back doing crunches my whole front was getting rained on.  I started out wearing a jacket and soon took it off and sported my tank top…it was 40 some degrees and too hot!

It was nice, but I made the decision if it’s raining tomorrow, I don’t think I’ll go.  I was cold to the BONE after camp.

Before camp I scheduled a massage :-D  So I got home, had a quick protein shake.  Turned on the fire to warm the dog and try to warm myself and dry my clothes (I wasn’t about to put clean clothes on after working out and not showering).  I got to my appointment (and used one of my gift certificates that my lovely husband bought me for Christmas) and there she was…Minja…she’s pretty awesome…until she started my deep tissue.  I haven’t been to her in a while so I forgot how painful she is!  I kept having an out of body experience where all of the sudden, I felt nothing…then I’d be snapped back into my body and feel all the pain!  I love how she’s so thorough though!...I’m going to hurt tomorrow.      

::cue “Gonna Fly Now”::

No comments:

Post a Comment