Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5: TGIF Fun!

Really, fun?  You have the gall to call running a mile fun?  What is wrong with you people?!?!?!

I woke up when I rolled over in bed because my back is so sore from yesterday.  Getting dressed was painful again.  The chubby girl said her back was sore too.  I'm going to have to learn her name...she's super nice and I feel bad calling her the chubby girl.

I'm the only new girl since Jessica is MIA.  I'm pretty proud of my performance given that all these people have been doing this boot camp thing for years and this is my first time being active in years.

Mile:  13:38
Push-ups in a minute:  15
Crunch & Punch in a minute:  16

Not too bad.  I could've done better on the mile, but she makes us do some bullshit warm up run first so I was already super tired!  Plus there's a ton of hills (remember that street we park off...Rolling Hills...they're not kidding) at Craig Park...so the warm up run and the mile had hills!!  I'll say...13:38 isn't bad considering!

I mentioned earlier about "I'll show me" and doing more than I think I can to a limit....today while running the mile at the very last stretch one of the girls told me to sprint...I told her, "nope" she was shocked that I told her no...I could tell by the sound of her voice "ooook"...told her "I can't".  That's all I could say (I mean hell you want me to explain stuff to you after running my first mile in years?  You're out of your mind).  My legs get suuuper tight and I can't physically do it.  If I do, I'll totally biff it and fall (see my mom's blog :-D)

So I'm all stoked on doing this...hopefully come Monday morning, Day 6, I still feel the same!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment