Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 3: Bootie Breaker

EEEEFFFF  (my way of cursing, we're not supposed to use 4 letter words in camp...must be respectful of the others).  I'm not going...I hate cardio.  I did not sign up for boot camp to do cardio.

I went.  I'll show me!!

I'm glad I went.  We actually did partner stuff today which was cool because it kept me motivated.  I didn't want my partner to hate me so I ran faster and harder so she wouldn't have to keep doing push-ups.  So when I was tired and running...I thought about if it was ME doing those push-ups and squats and how I wish my partner wouldn't walk...so I ran my hardest.

People were a lot more social with me today...everyone said "hi" and asked how I was hanging in there...they must realize that I mean it and I'm not going to quit.  I over heard Suzanne saying that Jessica got really sick and that's why she's not in class....::cough:cough:: liar :-P

Anyway, it's a wonder what the body can do when you feel responsible for someone else's pain.  I ran faster than I had in the previous 3 days because, again, I didn't want Amber to have to keep doing unpleasant things.  Well that may have been a little self serving, I was hoping if it wasn't too torturous to her it wouldn't be too torturous to me thanks to her.  Plus she was a good sport and took one for the team being with the new kid.



What happens when class is over?  I really like doing this with a group of people.  Not only does that keep me motivated, but having someone tell me what to do vs me having to come up with what to do next is nice...and I'll cheat if I do it myself.  I'm starting to have anxiety about what I'll do when class is over...will I get fat again? (assuming I see awesome results :-)...I effing better!  I'm quite literally working my ass off).  I definitely don't wanna get fat again...I can do without all that fire in my legs again.

I still have 22 days to go...I think I'll stress around then.

No comments:

Post a Comment