Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 21: May I have another

So obviously I’ve been slacking on blogging.  Suzanne hasn’t really been emailing us our topics at the beginning of the week…so I like to think that makes me slack off.


“THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!” 

Another card game.  We started out with a set of 10 for each exercise (I think it was like at least 5 different exercises…that doesn’t sound right…it must have been more), did some cardio, then one person picked a number out of a bucket (1-10…but Suzanne took out 1-4).  The first number was 6, so then we did all 5 (but I’m sure it was more than 5) different exercises 16 time, did more cardio.  Then another person picked a number out of the bucket and got 7….so we did all “5” exercise 23 times…see what she did there?  Then more cardio.  I'm sure we did more than that, I mean we have a whole hour...but I can't remember.

Tomorrow:  "You're kidding me right?"...I'm scared...

No comments:

Post a Comment