Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 13: HIIT me with your best shot

High Intensity Interval Training

Not sure why the word “interval” is in there…felt like there was no “interval” of anything.

Wednesday.  Cardio day.  ::sigh::
 
I’ve included a picture of where we ran.  This picture does not do it justice.  It was mostly uphill, and the part that’s lined thick means we did it multiple times….multiple doesn’t mean 2 or 3, I’m talking way more than 4 times!!  (if you can't read the yellow writing, we started on the left side of the screen, ran down and around, and ended up on the right side of the screen).  



It was torture.  All I wanted was water the entire time.  I was so thirsty.  I started fantasizing about the dew on the grass.  It looked so good.  The leaves and grass blades were so shiny with spots of water.  I then started looking for a hose, or sprinklers, ANYTHING!  But, there was nothing.  No water.  Nothing. 

My calves were so tight.  I’m gonna hurt tomorrow.  At one point for a long time my leg and foot went numb.  No, my shoe wasn’t too tight…I’m careful about that.  Suzanne said I should go see their chiropractor…..uuummm, ok, but I don’t believe in chiropractors.  I think maybe I need new shoes though because I started hurting; ankles, knees, etc.  I took my shoe off and moved my foot around and it started feeling better…but when I started moving again my leg got tight and numb again.  Made it really difficult to run!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment