Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 7: Tabata Torture

And yes it was. 

Tabata: you do an exercise for (in our case) 30 seconds, then we did another exercise for 30 seconds, then another, then another…then we started all over with the first exercise for another 30 seconds, then the second and so on to repeat it all 4 times. 

Definition of TORTURE
1: a:  anguish of body or mind : agony
    b : something that causes agony or pain
2: the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure
3: distortion or overrefinement of a meaning or an argument : straining 
 Yes, all of that...

As defined by Merriam-Webster Dictionary.


More on that in a few…

I have to first pause to talk about the girl I saw while driving to class.  I looked up in my rear view mirror while waiting to turn left at a stop light and first I see the car’s interior.  It’s all pink zebra print…ALL of it.  The seats, the steering wheel, the seat belts, the steering column, all of it.  I then see the Snookie Look Alike Reject behind the wheel.  I couldn’t help but…




Which doesn’t do the scene justice.  Oh, and the car…a white VW Bug.

Anyway…

Torture:  I was rushing around this morning to get Jason to work and myself to camp and I ate something I don’t usually eat… had a protein bar.  That may have been a mistake.  I was hurting today in camp.  Kinda felt like throwing up and my stomach felt like someone had punched me in it.  It was a new sensation…you’d think Idda felt this the first week.

So I thought maybe this tabata thing would be fun….um, yeah, maybe if my tummy wasn’t upset…maybe.  I thought maybe my tummy was upset because I ate something unusual and working hard.  But the rest of the day I felt that way.  J and I went to dinner with the Grandma, the Great Aunt, and the family.  We went to Indian (mmmmm!!!!) and if you’ve had Indian, you know it’s a shot in the dark how you’re gonna feel afterwards.  My tummy felt like I was punched in it L  I’m hoping I feel better tomorrow…and I’m really hoping it’s not whatever Jessica had!  I knew I should’ve been more wary about partnering up! 

Tomorrow is a cardio day…I still hate running and I still hate cardio.  Hopefully I don’t have any stomach issues because today it hurt so bad I felt like throwing up mid push-up.
Pink zebra puke if I was lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment